fourforeurope Forum Index
fourforeurope
Forum of young people for Twinning of european cities Château-Gontier - Murrhardt - Frome - Rabka-Zdroj.

fourforeurope Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

Community of ambassadors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fourforeurope Forum Index -> Juin 2010 - Juni 2010 - June 2010 - Czerwiec 2010 -> Our ideas !
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Maciej Erb

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar - 18:52 (2010)    Post subject: Community of ambassadors Reply with quote

I thought that we can exchange links to our accounts at 'Facebook', 'Twitter' & e-mails (i know that they appear at our profiles, but not at all) in order to improve our relationships and make contact better. I also thought about penfriendship -this means that you choose somebody from other town (for instance if you are from Frome you choose boy or girl from Murrhardt, Frome or Rabka-Zdrój) and you mention with your e-mails. Than, you send and receive mails in which you describe your hobby, your school, family, pets, weather, news, etc. Besides, you probably know what penfriendship is... I don't know that the idea is good or bad, but I want to know your opinion about it. If you don't want to make it we won't. Here is my Facebook, Twitter & e-mail:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=10000046…
http://twitter.com/MaciejErb
maciej.f.erb@gmail.com
So who wants to be my penfriend?

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar - 18:52 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
éméliné
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar - 18:55 (2010)    Post subject: Community of ambassadors Reply with quote

My facebook is " Despres Emélïné" and my adress mail emeline.despres@hotmail.de

MSN
Giulia

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar - 19:59 (2010)    Post subject: Community of ambassadors Reply with quote

Hey! My facebook account is: Giulia Kuznik and my mail adress: gkuznik@gmx.de, if you have the msn messanger: gkuznik@hotmail.de

=)

Julia

PostPosted: Wed 10 Mar - 20:32 (2010)    Post subject: Community of ambassadors Reply with quote

Hi!
I think it is an good Idea. But I haven't got a facebook account. My mail adress is: julia.gelbing@web.de

chloe

PostPosted: Thu 11 Mar - 18:38 (2010)    Post subject: Community of ambassadors Reply with quote

For me it's a good idea exchange links before our meeting in June =)
my facebook Menard Chloé ( i'm on friend's list of Emélïné Després )
my e-mail : menard.chloe@laposte.net
my ICQ: 357337091
bye
chloé =)

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:04 (2018)    Post subject: Community of ambassadors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fourforeurope Forum Index -> Juin 2010 - Juni 2010 - June 2010 - Czerwiec 2010 -> Our ideas ! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation