fourforeurope Forum Index
fourforeurope
Forum of young people for Twinning of european cities Château-Gontier - Murrhardt - Frome - Rabka-Zdroj.

fourforeurope Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

facebook group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fourforeurope Forum Index -> Juin 2010 - Juni 2010 - June 2010 - Czerwiec 2010 -> Our ideas !
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Giulia

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 15:03 (2010)    Post subject: facebook group Reply with quote

Hey! Does everybody know, that there exists a facebook group of our twinning community?
The adress/name is: Jumelage Jeunes de Chateau-Gontier, http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-was-good-at-math-before-they-decided-to-mix…

Maybe we can create one for all the ambassadors, not only for them of Chateau-Gontier.

Jolanta told me, that the polish ambassadors think, that the adress of this forum is too long. One tip: I enregistrated the name into: favorits of my internet explorer, if you have the new one, you can also put it into the first line on the top, than it is pretty easy to find it. If you've forgotten the name, you find the forum if you write: four for europe forum in the searching line of google.

=)

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 15:03 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kavenon

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar - 21:58 (2010)    Post subject: facebook group Reply with quote

CHANGE THEME !

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:19 (2018)    Post subject: facebook group

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fourforeurope Forum Index -> Juin 2010 - Juni 2010 - June 2010 - Czerwiec 2010 -> Our ideas ! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation