fourforeurope Forum Index
fourforeurope
Forum of young people for Twinning of european cities Château-Gontier - Murrhardt - Frome - Rabka-Zdroj.

fourforeurope Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

New ambassadors?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fourforeurope Forum Index -> Juin 2010 - Juni 2010 - June 2010 - Czerwiec 2010 -> Mai 2011- May 2011- Maj 2011
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Giulia

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul - 18:27 (2010)    Post subject: New ambassadors? Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

While we had our meeting someone told me, that the offices of the twinning want new ambassadors for next year! But I had the impression, that it is important to know each other before you can change and improve something. For exemple the new ideas have to be discussed with all of the old ambassadors for having a succesfull result!
What's your opinion? I would propose to look for 2 new ambassadors (7 ambassadors of each city) and they join us the next year, so that these two new ambassadors can replace two old ones (in Murrhardt for exemple Julian and me, because we will leave school next year). Do you think that this would be a good solution or do you agree with changing the ambassadors every year?

Giulia =)

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul - 18:27 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
éméliné
Modérateur

PostPosted: Thu 8 Jul - 18:47 (2010)    Post subject: New ambassadors? Reply with quote

Hello everyboby,

I think it takes more of an ambassador. But after you is not obliged to exit the group for you to change school! After the choice of people go to Frome I think each city depends on its path because of the groups.

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:19 (2018)    Post subject: New ambassadors?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fourforeurope Forum Index -> Juin 2010 - Juni 2010 - June 2010 - Czerwiec 2010 -> Mai 2011- May 2011- Maj 2011 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation